North Gaia EC Yishun

North Gaia EC: New Launch EC in Yishun

Be the First to Explore North Gaia New Launch EC. Register your interest today

    What is 5 + 6

    North Gaia Executive Condo

    North Gaia EC is a 99-year leasehold executive condominium (EC) located at 25 Yishun Close, Singapore 769341. It is developed by Sing Holdings (Yishun) Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Sing Holdings Limited. The development comprises 11 blocks of 14 storeys each, with a total of 616 residential units. The units range from 3-bedroom to 5-bedroom, with sizes from 996 to 1,660 square feet.

    More About North Gaia

    North Gaia EC is located in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood in Yishun. It is close to a number of amenities, including Junction 9 shopping mall, Yishun Park, and Yishun MRT station. The development is also well-connected to other parts of Singapore via the North-South Expressway and the North-East Line.

    The estimated TOP date is 2027. The indicative prices for the units range from $1,167,000 to $2,069,000.

    Here are some of the key features:

    • Strategically located in Yishun, with easy access to amenities, transportation, and nature.
    • Spacious units with layouts that are well-suited for families.
    • A wide range of amenities and facilities, including a swimming pool, a gym, a playground, and a barbecue area.
    • A pet-friendly development.
    • A high-quality development by a reputable developer.

    If you are looking for a spacious, well-appointed, and family-friendly EC in a convenient location, North Gaia EC is a great option.

    Location

    The location of North Gaia EC is at 25 Yishun Close, Singapore 769341. It is located at the intersection of Yishun Avenue 8 and Yishun Avenue 9, just beside an existing condominium project Symphony Suites. The development is in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood in Yishun, with easy access to amenities, transportation, and nature.

    Here are some of the nearby amenities and landmarks:

    • Junction 9 shopping mall: 700 meters away
    • Yishun Park: 1.2 kilometers away
    • Yishun MRT station: 800 meters away
    • Khatib MRT station: 1.5 kilometers away
    • Northpoint City shopping mall: 2.5 kilometers away
    • Seletar Mall: 3 kilometers away
    • Sungei Khatib Bongsu Nature Park: 3.5 kilometers away

    Developer

    The developer of North Gaia EC is Sing Holdings (Yishun) Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Sing Holdings Limited. Sing Holdings is a property development and investment group with a long history in Singapore. The group has developed a number of successful residential projects, including Robin Residences at Robin Drive, Waterwoods in Punggol, and The Laurels at Cairnhill Road.

    Sing Holdings is a reputable developer with a good track record of delivering quality projects. The group is committed to providing its customers with high-quality homes in convenient and well-connected locations. This EC is a great example of Sing Holdings’ commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.

    Sing Holdings, a prominent developer, boasts a remarkable array of attributes that set it apart in the real estate landscape. With an established track record, Sing Holdings has consistently demonstrated its prowess in crafting thriving residential projects. This developer’s unwavering commitment to furnishing superior homes in strategic, well-connected locales further underlines its dedication to enhancing the lives of its residents.

    The financial stability and proven history of punctual project completion, all within allocated budgets, exemplify its reliability and proficiency. This track record not only reinforces its standing within the industry but also cultivates a sense of trust among its valued customers and stakeholders. As a prospective homeowner in search of excellence within a convenient setting, you can place your confidence in Sing Holdings, secure in the knowledge that your expectations for a high-quality residence will undoubtedly be met by their expertly executed projects.

    Key Selling Points of North Gaia EC

    This EC presents a compelling array of distinctive features that make it a standout choice:

    • Strategic location
    • Spacious units
    • Amenities and facilities
    • Potential for capital appreciation

    Strategic location

    Situated strategically in the mature enclave of Yishun, this development boasts an enviable locale characterized by a harmonious blend of amenities, transportation options, and natural elements. Its proximity to the Junction 9 shopping mall, Yishun Park, and Yishun MRT station ensures seamless access to modern conveniences. The connectivity extends even further, seamlessly linking residents to other parts of Singapore through the North-South Expressway and the North-East Line.

    Spacious Units

    Embracing the needs of families, North Gaia EC offers an array of expansive units, ranging from 3-bedroom to 5-bedroom layouts, thoughtfully designed to provide ample space and comfort. The unit sizes, ranging from 996 to 1,660 square feet, cater to a diverse array of lifestyles.

    Amenities and Facilities

    The development is set to present an impressive array of amenities and facilities, including a refreshing swimming pool, a well-equipped gym, an engaging playground, and a delightful barbecue area. Notably, North Gaia EC will extend a warm welcome to pets, reflecting its inclusivity and thoughtful design.

    Capital Appreciation

    Distinguished by its high-caliber development, North Gaia EC is masterminded by Sing Holdings, an esteemed developer renowned for its successful track record of delivering quality projects. The commitment to excellence is evident in the meticulous construction and use of premium materials, assuring residents of an exceptional living experience.

    Investing in North Gaia EC offers the potential for substantial capital appreciation, given its auspicious location within a burgeoning growth hub. The development’s close proximity to the upcoming Punggol Digital District and the North Coast Innovation Corridor positions it to harness the surge in job opportunities and demand for housing in the area.

    In summation, North Gaia EC emerges as a thoughtfully designed haven, seamlessly blending strategic positioning, spacious layouts, and a wealth of facilities, all culminating in an attractive proposition for families seeking a harmonious home in the heart of Yishun.

    North Gaia Executive Condo FAQs

    The estimated TOP date for North Gaia EC is 2027.

    The indicative prices for the units in North Gaia EC range from $1,167,000 to $2,069,000. Please contact us to get the latest price.

    Prospective buyers of North Gaia EC have the privilege of selecting from two flexible payment schemes:

    1. Normal Payment Scheme: Under this scheme, purchasers are required to provide a downpayment equating to 25% of the total purchase price. This initial payment is made upon the signing of the Option to Purchase (OTP). The subsequent financial commitment involves settling the remaining 75% of the purchase price, which is conveniently spread across 24 equal monthly installments spanning a span of 2 years.

    2. Deferred Payment Scheme: Alternatively, the Deferred Payment Scheme presents an option with a downpayment of 20% of the total purchase price, payable upon the execution of the OTP. Once the OTP is finalized, the remaining 80% of the purchase price is divided into 6 equal installments. This balanced distribution transpires over the course of 1 year, commencing from the date of the Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP).

    Both of these thoughtfully designed payment schemes cater to differing financial preferences, offering prospective buyers the flexibility to choose the plan that aligns most harmoniously with their individual circumstances.

    North Gaia EC will have a wide range of amenities and facilities, including:

    • Swimming Pool: A refreshing and inviting swimming pool provides a delightful avenue for relaxation and recreation, allowing residents to unwind and enjoy aquatic pleasures within the comfort of the development.

    • Gym: Fitness enthusiasts and health-conscious individuals will have access to a well-equipped gym, fostering a convenient and dedicated space for workouts and physical well-being.

    • Playground: A dedicated playground area ensures that younger residents have a safe and engaging space to frolic, play, and develop important social and motor skills.

    • Barbecue Area: For those seeking outdoor culinary experiences, a barbecue area offers a communal space to indulge in delectable meals while fostering a sense of community among neighbors.

    • Pet-Friendly Area: Recognizing the importance of pets in residents’ lives, North Gaia EC will feature a pet-friendly area where furry companions can stretch their legs and socialize.

    • Shuttle Bus Service: Enhancing convenience and connectivity, a shuttle bus service is poised to provide seamless transportation options for residents, linking them to key destinations within the vicinity.

    Yes, North Gaia EC is pet-friendly. Pets are allowed in the development, subject to certain conditions.

    The developer of North Gaia EC is Sing Holdings (Yishun) Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Sing Holdings Limited. Sing Holdings is a property development and investment group with a long history in Singapore. The group has developed a number of successful residential projects, including Robin Residences at Robin Drive, Waterwoods in Punggol, and The Laurels at Cairnhill Road.